Agenda for the Elwick Parish Council meeting 26/9/19 Wynyard Woods Care Home
ELWICK PARISH COUNCIL
at 7.00 pm on Thursday 26th September 2019 at Wynyard Woods Care Home. (TS22 5GJ).
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of meeting held on 25th July 2019:
- Matters Arising: (i)
- Public Forum
- Wynyard Master Plan – to discuss
- Chairman’s Report – to receive
- Ward Councillor’s Report – to receive
- Social Activities Committee Report – to receive
- Village Maintenance Group Report – to receive
- Wynyard Matters Report – to receive
- Financial Reports – to receive
- Planning Applications:
H/2019/0208 – Gas metering kiosk, 66kv electrical transformer, electricity metering kiosk, security fencing, Acoustic fencing, mounding, hard and soft landscaping and associated works – Land to the east of Worset Lane.
H/2019/0386 – Environmental Impact Assessment Screening request – 72 hectare Solar Farm on land off Worset Lane
Any further planning applications received before the meeting will be tabled
- Matters of Concern to Councillors
- Date of Next Meeting – 7.00 pm Thursday 31st October at Elwick WI hall.
- Exclusion of Press & Public
- To discuss tenders for Footpaths